ORLANDO, Fla., June 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Richmond American
Homes of Florida, LP, a subsidiary
of M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC) is excited to announce that it
recently purchased 128 homesites for a new community in
Leesburg. Spring Creek, which is
slated to open in 2020, will showcase ranch and two-story plans
from the builder's sought-after Seasons™ Collection.
ABOUT SPRING CREEK
Construction at Spring Creek is expected to begin in summer 2020.
Residents will enjoy:
- Sought-after Seasons™ Collection floor plans
- 4 ranch and two-story options
- 3 to 6 bedrooms, approx. 1,610 to 2,800 sq. ft.
- Hundreds of ways to personalize fixtures and finishes
- Natural gas access community
- Complimentary Home Gallery™ design assistance
- Close proximity to the Florida Turnpike, Orlando International Airport and theme
- Easy access to downtown Orlando, nearby lakes, dining, shopping and
ABOUT THE SEASONS™ COLLECTION
- Open layouts with airy 9' main-floor ceilings
- Popular features at an amazing price point
- Hundreds of ways to personalize with fixtures &
For more information, call 407.287.6285
About M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.
Operating under the name Richmond American Homes, MDC's
homebuilding subsidiaries have built more than 205,000 homes since
1977. Among the nation's largest homebuilders, MDC's subsidiary
companies have operations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Maryland, Nevada, Oregon, Utah,
Virginia and Washington. Mortgage lending, plus insurance
and title services are offered by the following MDC subsidiaries,
respectively: HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation, American Home
Insurance Agency, Inc. and American Home Title and Escrow Company.
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange
under the symbol "MDC." For more information, visit
View original content to download
SOURCE M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.