Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4)

Datum : 03/12/2019 @ 22h41
Quelle : Edgar (US Regulatory)
Name : Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI)
Kurs : 36.05  1.64 (4.77%) @ 02h00
Johnson Controls share price Chart
After Hours
Last Trade
Last $ 36,05 ◊ 0,00 (0,00%)

Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4)

FORM 4 [ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      

1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *

RAMASWAMY SREEGANESH
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol

Johnson Controls International plc [ JCI ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)

_____ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
VP & Pres, Global Services
(Last)          (First)          (Middle)

5757 GREEN BAY AVE
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)

12/2/2019
(Street)

MILWAUKEE, WI 53209
(City)        (State)        (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)

 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)

_X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Ordinary Shares 12/2/2019  A(1)  56764 (2)A$42.28 56764 D  

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security3. Trans. Date3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4)10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
CodeV(A)(D)Date ExercisableExpiration DateTitleAmount or Number of Shares

Explanation of Responses:
(1) Reflects grant of restricted share units. Restricted share units accrue dividend equivalent units and convert to ordinary shares upon vesting.
(2) Subject to certain acceleration and forfeiture provisions, 33 percent vest on the first anniversary of the grant date and the remaining 67 percent vest on the third anniversary of the grant date.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director10% OwnerOfficerOther
RAMASWAMY SREEGANESH
5757 GREEN BAY AVE
MILWAUKEE, WI 53209


VP & Pres, Global Services

Signatures
/s/ Michael R. Peterson, attorney-in-fact12/3/2019
**Signature of Reporting PersonDate

Johnson Controls (NYSE:JCI)
Historical Stock Chart


Von Jun 2019 bis Jun 2020

Click Here for more Johnson Controls Charts.

Johnson Controls (NYSE:JCI)
Intraday Stock Chart


Samstag 6 Juni 2020

Click Here for more Johnson Controls Charts.
Kürzlich von Ihnen besucht
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

Der Markt LS (Lang&Schwarz) wird als Realtime Indikation kostenlos angezeigt und bietet Ihnen außerbörsliche Realtime Aktienkurse in der Zeit von Mo-Fr 08:00 bis 23:00, Samstags 10:00 bis 13:00 und Sonntags an.
NYSE und AMEX Kurse sind um mindestens 20 Minuten zeitverzögert.
Alle weiteren Kurse sind um mindestens 15 Minuten zeitverzögert, sofern nicht anders angegeben.
P: V:de D:20200606 02:53:17