CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 31, 2018 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, MIT Technology Review announced its sixth west coast conference on emerging digital technologies, EmTech Digital 2018, which will take place at the St. Regis San Francisco, March 26-27, 2018. The annual conference convenes innovators, entrepreneurs, business leaders and venture capitalists to examine the next wave of the digital revolution. Attendees will gain clear insights about artificial intelligence ("AI") and meet the sharpest minds in technology, management, startups, engineering and academia who will pave the way for emerging intelligent technologies.
This year's conference is designed to provide the insight and intelligence needed to navigate the rapidly shifting AI landscape. Discussions will include:
- The Next Generation of AI: What technologies will fuel innovation in artificial intelligence?
- Measuring Intelligence in Machines: How are AI systems learning new skills, and what are the implications?
- Industry Impact of AI: The effects on enterprise, health care, finance and transportation
- AI in Asia: What can we learn from China's AI Revolution?
- Ethics in AI: From addressing bias to rethinking education, examining AI's impact on society
The growing line-up of speakers includes:
- Oren Etzioni, Chief Executive Officer, Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence
- Zoubin Ghahramani, Professor of Information Engineering, University of Cambridge; Chief Scientist, Uber
- Dario Gil, Vice President, AI and IBM Q, IBM Research
- Jia Li, Head of R&D, Cloud AI, and Machine Learning, Google
- Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots, Alphabet's X
- Matt Wood, Director, AWS Deep Learning, Amazon Web Services
- Hua Wu, Technical Chief of Natural Language Processing, Baidu
For full conference details, registration, and partnership opportunities visit www.emtechdigital.com.
Media who would like to cover the event should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about obtaining press credentials.
About The EmTech Event Series
MIT Technology Review's EmTech Event Series dives into emerging technologies that will drive the new global economy. From mainstage keynotes to Q&As and small discussions, these events provide a curated view of the year's most important developments. EmTech gives attendees the opportunity to discover future trends and learn from the most innovative people and companies in the world. Currently in its 18th year, EmTech events have quickly become a must-attend for entrepreneurs, innovators, policy leaders, media and more. This year's EmTech events include EmTech Digital, March 26-27; Business of Blockchain, April 23; and EmTech Next, June 4-5. Learn more.
About MIT Technology Review
Founded at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1899, MIT Technology Review is a world-renowned, independent media company whose insight, analysis, reviews, interviews and live events explain the commercial, social and political impact of new technologies. MIT Technology Review derives its authority from the world's foremost technology institution and from its editors' deep technical knowledge, capacity to see technologies in their broadest context, and unequaled access to leading innovators and researchers. For 117 years, MIT Technology Review's mission has been to equip readers with the intelligence to understand a world shaped by technology and the impact upon their careers and lives. Subscribe. Follow: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram.
BIGfish Communications for MIT Technology Review
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mit-technology-review-announces-2018-emtech-digital-conference-march-26-27-300590799.html
SOURCE MIT Technology Review